Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bead Soup Reveal

Welcome to my Bead Soup Blog Party reveal!

Here is a little refresher of the beautiful beads I received from my blog soup partner, Lisa of Whimsy's Wonders.


Lisa was so generous and sent so many beads! First I made some fun and colorful earrings. These all scream 'summer' to me :)




The clasp I was sent is by Green Girl studios and is absolutely stunning! I knew I wanted to do something simple and have the hand cast clasp as a focal. I used Amethyst, Citrine and glass seed beads for this three strand bracelet.



And finally, the necklace! I was floored when I received this pendant, as I have been dying for something from Golem Studios. It figures that this is the piece I struggled with most. I ended up using only the pendant and 2 beads from my soup in this entire necklace! lol I am pleased with how it came out though. The colors pick up those in the pendant without over powering the busy focal. The dragonfly clasp I have had for years and am glad to finally have found the perfect home for it.


I still have so many beads left from my soup and plan to use them all in more projects to come. So, like my other BSBP reveals, there will be a Part II! I do hope you'll come back and see what else I have done with my gifts from Lisa!
Don't forget to head over to Lisa's blog as see what she made with the bead soup I sent her! As well as the other participants of the blog hop.



Hostess, Lori Anderson, Pretty Things

Adlinah Kamsir, Dream Struck Designs
Adrienn Lukacs, Raszputyin Designs
Agata Grygiel, Cytherea Bijoux 
Alenka Obid, Pepita Handmade 
Amy Dickerson, Damyjo Designs 
Amy Schmidt, Amy's Treasure 
Amy Severino, Amy Beads 

Andrea Trank, Heaven Lane Creations
Anke Humpert, Anart Island Studios
Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
April Grinaway, Brooklyn Bead Goddess 
Ashley Bunting, Miss Ashely Kate 
Astrid Boyce, Astrid Boyce Beads 
B.R. Kuhlman, Mixed Mayhem Studios 
Barbe Saint John, Saints and Sinners

Beata Benkone Meggyesi, Beahobbi
Brandy McNair, Bella Vita Handmade Jewelry 
 Bryna Lumb, Bryna's Bead Box
Carmen Lau, Little Maketto
Cate van Alphen, Fulgorine
Cathie Carroll, Cathie Carroll's Studio
Cathy Khoury, Touch Jewelry 
Christina Stofmeel, Feng Beads 

 Collette Collins, Fire Fly Myst Artisan Jewelry
Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul 
Crystal Thain, Here Bead Dragons
Cynthia Abner, Created Treasures
Deana Hager, Just Deez'Art & Life
Debbie Phenes, Deb Joy Sing
Dhea Powers, Java Bead


Diana Welte, Lilyweeds
Dita Basu, alankarshilpa
Dorota Zeranska, gdymamczas 
Dot Lewallwn, Speedie Beadie
Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
Emma Todd, A Polymer Penchant
Eva Sherman, Eva Sherman Designs
Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead and Metal Works
Francy Inman, Francy's Studio


Ginger Bishop, lilmummy likes...
Giorgia Rossini, Jo in Wonderland
Ine Vande Cappelle, Jewels by Ine 
Iveth Caruso, Creative Atelier 
JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
Jackie Ryan, Kydo Jewellery
Jeannie Dukic, Jeannie's Blog
Jelveh Jaferian, Jelveh Designs
Jenna Tomalka, Twin Birch Studio
Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Beads


Jennifer Van Horn, Jennifers Jewels and Junk
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Johanna Rhodes-Nash, Fire Phoenix Creations 
 Joyce Blair, Bent Wire West Coast
JuLee Wolfe, The Polymer Penguin
Karen Vincent, Swallow Tail Jewellery
Karin Slaton, Backstory Beads
Kayla Potega, The Eclectic Element 
Kim Dworak, CianciBlue
Kris Lanae Binsfeld, Cherish Designs by Kris Lanae


Kristen Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
Kumi Fisher, Malie Kai Designs
Kym Hunter, Kym Hunter Designs
Lennis Carrier, Windbent
Leslie Wayment, AA Beads & More
Linda Murphy, Bonita Bead
Lisa Johnson, Whimsey Wonders - My partner


Lisa Sittniewski, Love, Yesterdays
Lois Moon, Que Onda, Q'Town?
Lola Surwillo, Bead Lola Bead
Lorelei Eurto, Lorelei's Blog
Lori Bowring Michaud, Artfully Ornamental
Lori Finney, Using My Beads
Margareta Saari, Mags-koruja
Maria Horvath, Horimarika Beads
Marian Hertzog, M's Place


 Mary Ellen Parker, BeeTree by m.e.
Mary K McGraw, MK's Creative Musings
MaryLou Holvenstot, time2cre8 
Martha Aleo, Ornamento
 Maybeline Tay, The Jewelry Larder
Megan Collins, Churchy & Her Sailor
Melissa Meman, Art. Life. Love.
Melissa Mesara, One-Eared Pig Beads
Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs


Pam Farren, re-maker
Pam Hurst, Pam Hurst Designs
Patricia Handschuh, The Color of Dreams
Patty Miller, CabariBeads
Penney Klapoth, Faerie Acres
Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
Rhea Freitag, starrgazer creates
Rochelle Brisson, A Creative Chelle - You are here

Sabine Dittrich, PerlenDschungel
Sandra McGriff, Creative Chaos
Sandra Neights, Petalo Azul
Sandra Young, It's a Bead Life!
Sara Oehler, SoftFlex Girl
Saturday Sequins, Saturday Sequins
Shanti Johnson, Sunshine Bliss
Shari Replogle, Plays With Paper
Sonya Stille, Dreamin' of Beads


Stefanie Teufel, Stefanies Sammelsurium
Tammie Everly, TTE Designs
Tania Spivey, Moobie Grace Designs
Therese Frank, Therese's Treasures
Tina Holden, Polymer Clay Bytes!
Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends 


Tracey Nanstad, A Beadiful Mess
Tracy Choy, BumbleBeads Designs
Valerie Norton, Hot Art

58 comments:

  1. You made them so lovely, very delicate work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with your soup ingredients!!! The necklace is great - and I know what you mean about drooling over those Golem pieces!!! My favorite is the bracelet. The colors together are great, and those dangling leaves are too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings you have created. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty. I'm so glad that you are happy with what I sent and that you were able to make such beautiful pieces. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with. Happy Creating, to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I covet Golem Studios beads/pendants too :-). Glad you got to work with one. I love the necklace your created - it turned out wonderfully and you did a great job picking up on the colours of the focal. I know you probably didn't plan it but I think the bracelet matches pretty well with the necklace. And yes, the earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, I especially like the 1st earrings and the bracelet you created. I too would have struggled with that focal, but I agree sometimes simple and elegant are best. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelet is so lovely! It's elegant, but romantic. I'd like to wear it from time to time if I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of your pieces, but the necklace is really calling me. Maybe because you said you struggled with it, and yet it is such a great design. Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earrings are the best! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The earring are definately summery and that necklace so pretty. I love how the two dragonflies are headed towards each other I think it's fitting for a collaborative project such as this. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything you made especially the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice pieces.Love the bracelet the most

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that bracelet, so great colourway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the style of the earrings. Does say Summer. Great detail with the leaves on the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, you had a lot of goodies in your soup! love those earrings you created and the bracelet is fantastic! That necklace - just simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! Love the earrings, that bracelet and the necklace is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The earrings are perfect for the season. I especially like top left ones. I love the necklace - and the way you used the clasp in the strand rather than at the back - very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Summer is all about finding that carefree, cool and colourful balance to our workaday routine, isn't it? These sweet earrings are perfect to accompany you on the many social outings of your vacation, catching up at a family barbecue, or just relaxing at the beach. They are sure to be noticed!

    Rochelle, your bracelet so rightly puts the focus on that great detailed silver clasp. The glass leaves provide the right balance, and the variegated seed beads the perfect amount of bling.

    I would never have guessed how you struggled with your necklace! It just looks so "right": every bead chosen and placed for optimal effect, so it correctly presents the treasured dragonfly clasp and outstanding Golem focal. So it is with a great design, you stop fighting to make the elements obey, and you let them direct. Another fabulous asymmetrical piece!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love EVERYTHING and I really adore the colors! You did a great job with all you were given!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous! love the simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, wow, WOW! I love that dragonfly clasp. The necklace & bracelet set is great. I love the earrings of drops. They are very summery. You made a lot of great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love all pieces. Those earrings are just darling and that necklace is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous jewellery, I'm particularly fond og the bracelet design

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job with your bead soup. What a beautiful and bright collection of soup! You did a great job with layering the colors! Love you work!
    Kris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You received a gorgeous mix and what you did with them is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You received such a happy fun mix of colurs and I think all your pieces reflect this. I like the last piece, it is very elegant in it's more subdued colur scheme and I would certainly not have guessed it was a struggle. you did a great job with your soup.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful pieces! I love the way you put the colors together so nicely--like they were meant to be that way from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  28. great work! i got a green girl studio in my soup too! love what you made and can't wait to see what else you create with the rest of your soup

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous, love all the earrings and the bracelet and you worked out a beautiful design for the necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely pieces and great blends.Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  31. great pieces. I would soooo wear that bracelet. I love it. beautiful work! ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful pieces, I love the earring, wait a minute I love everything you did. The bracelet is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love what you created! Those green, wavy beads in the first two earrings totally caught my eye! Your color combinations are refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your bead soup!! Such beautiful creations and that dragonfly focal is stunning! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I LOVE everything you made! I can't even pick a favorite - the bracelet and necklace are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Rochelle,
    All of your creations are gorgeous! My favorite is the dragonfly necklace it is so beautiful and all the colors complement the focal so well.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  37. Okay, so I don't know where to start. I guess from the beginning. Just looking at the beads you received I knew you would create something incredible and I wasn't wrong. Those earrings are so very much fun. Summery and colorful, I would wear any one of them, but the layered flower ones are definitely me fave. I do like that you kept the bracelet simple to highlight the clasp. Wonderful idea!! And that necklace. . .beautiful! How great that you had the dragonfly clasp to accent it perfectly. You really blew this out of the water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful designs! Lovely necklace and bracelet1 Love the color theme for the pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the simplicity of your necklace, it really showcases the focal which is beautiful. And yes, your earrings rock!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful earrings, love that bracelet, and the necklace is gorgeous. Yep, I understand the struggle - when you have something really special you want to rise to the occasion and the pressure is on! I'd say you aced it girl. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your style and your pics are great too !

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love how your brought out the deep purple in the focal by framing it in a softer shade. Beautiful necklace, one of my favorites. And I love the coral, turquoise and green drop earrings. Summer personified!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful pieces, I love how you kept the bracelet simple to show off the gorgeous clasp. and the earrings yum! I am an earring junkie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the bracelet! And how you set the clasp to the front of the necklace to show it off!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very nice pieces...you did a great job with your soup. Love how you choose to show off that gorgeous clasp.

    ReplyDelete
  46. wonderful creation! you did a great job with your soup!
    greets
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lucky you -- the Golem beads are on my wish list, too. And you made such a great necklace with the pendant. Everything else is quite wonderful also. Bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the butterfly necklace! The clasp to the side is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love your colour palette. Cute leaf dangles on the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a stunning collection of pieces, love everything you made!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Simply lovely. All of your pieces are great. I love the colors. I will be back to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Each piece is a stunner! Gorgeous! Beautiful!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow! What beautiful things you made, I love the necklace and bracelet such a lovely clasp and stunning focal!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sorry I am so late, I have been having computer issues! I love them all, but the bracelet.... AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love everything, my fave is the bracelet
    I'm still hopping,sorry I'm late!
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...